This edition contains hyperlinks that will take you directly to the websites of our school contributors, the organisations mentioned in articles and our sponsors. We hope that you will find this a useful and timesaving tool.
No printed copies will be issued to schools at this time; this edition will only be available in digital format. Please share the link with your teaching colleagues, Principal, family and friends.
Read it HERE
The Spring edition covers:
- Air Ambulance Northern Ireland introduce their Primary School Education Programme.
- Augher Central Primary School’s Home Learning Journey Supporting Children’s Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Cooley Primary School’s Leyla inspires others to travel actively to school with her award-winning poster
- Details of the Pay Agreement
- The impact Covid-19 has had on Retirement Planning
- The Northern Ireland Forest School Association (NIFSA) Learning without walls.
- Ask the Officials….
- And we introduce our incoming President Mrs Alison Steen and the newly elected Vice-President...
... along with much, much more!
We hope you enjoy the articles.