As COVID-19 restrictions are eased, schools will be reopening for pupils and staff will be returning to schools. This guidance includes key considerations and responsibilities and sets expectations on how to support staff returning to the work place.
- Guidance on Absence Relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for Principals, Managers and Staff – 8 October 2020
- Generic Guidance on the Completion of Individual Risk Assessments
- Appendix 1 - Covid-19 Clinically Vulnerable Risk Assessment
- Appendix 2 – Covid-19 Risk Assessment for Pregnant members of Staff
- Appendix 3 - Covid-19 Risk Assessment Clinically Extremely Vulnerable Generic HR Assessment
- Appendix 4 - Covid-19 BAME Risk Assessment