The EA have prepared phase specific information on the following pages. You only need to review the pages specific to your phase or setting.
- Nursery Schools and Nursery Units - PAGES 3-11 - DE is no longer providing separate guidance documents for pre-school education settings and the previous DE guidance for Pre-School Education Settings published on 5 March 2021 has been stood down.
- Special Schools - PAGES 12-21 - This guidance should be read in conjunction with the DE revised supplementary guidance for special schools
- Primary Schools - PAGES 22-31
- Post-Primary Schools - PAGES 32-41
- Appendices - PAGES 42-45 - Department of Education Definition of a Vulnerable Child (Jan 21)/Exemptions from wearing a face covering/Definitions of Close Contacts in school settings as at August 2021/ Readiness of continuity of learning at home